|Toys||26 (Total: 28)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 288||Level 289||Level 290|
Level 289 is the nineteenth level in Dragon's Den. To pass this level, you must collect 26 toys and score at least 500 points in 33 moves or fewer.
- All of the boards are three-colored, so it's hard to collect the toys.
- First board: Destroy the water toy block firstly. Afterwards, first collect the toys that you can without triggering the stone maker block; then, go for the other toys. Keep an eye on the exit tile - if you get the chance to destroy its ground block, do it immediately!
- Second board: You should pray that you have a match in bottom-right square. Match combos there, until you destroy the water toy block. Then collect some of the toys, and feel free to use your Line Blast to collect the remaining toys and proceed to the next board.
- Third board: And here, you should pray that you have a match in that toy-mini-row! If you don't, match some combos underneath it to make it happen, hopefully in a few moves or bust. As soon as you collect the toys (not necessarily all, four are enough), proceed to the next board.
- Alternatively, you can save the missile from the magic orb, and use this on top row and column right to the stone maker block. But then they will place the gem stones in the bottom right such that there is no match at all. King's revenge on being clever!
- Fourth board: Collect the toys with pink-diamonds match. Then break the water toy block, and collect the remaining toys that you need. Feel free to use Line Blast to help you.
Minimum score has been lowered from 3,000 to 500, why? You can easily make 3,000 points, and much more if you break some gold-striped blocks...