|Toys||50 (Total: 65 - 25/25/15)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 291||Level 292||Level 293|
- No particular difficulty. However, you should follow the strategy just to make sure you pass.
- First board: Destroy as many water toy blocks as possible, and do it fast. Don't break the stones too early. Get the water to the most parts of the board as soon as you can, so that released toys can collect themselves. Don't leave with less than 20 toys.
- Second board: Be careful - don't leave the room before collecting most of the toys. Use dynamite to break one water toy block surrounded by those blocks. Don't leave the board without at least 40 toys. Also, make sure you have full or almost full Magic Orb before proceeding.
- Third board: Use dynamite to break the one upper water toy block. Don't break those that are below - you need to have "spawning" of the diamonds. The whole board will be filled with water. Then fill the magic orb again, and hit one more water toy block.
- You could already pass in the second board if you collect all toys. However this is completely theoretically, as in practice the email@example.com will never allow the last toy in the first board to be collected, no matter how many moves you make at that last toy.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (1356-1370)|
|Episode 76|| Level 1356 • Level 1357 • Level 1358 • Level 1359 • Level 1360 • Level 1361 • |
Level 1362 • Level 1363 • Level 1364 • Level 1365 • Level 1366 • Level 1367 •
Level 1368 • Level 1369 • Level 1370