|Toys||50 (Total: 65)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 291||Level 292||Level 293|
Level 292 is the second level in Moby-Digg. To pass this level, you must collect 50 toys and score at least 500 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- No particular difficulty. However, you should follow the strategy just to make sure you pass.
- First board: Destroy as many water toy blocks as possible, and do it fast. Don't break the stones too early. Get the water to the most parts of the board as soon as you can, so that released toys can collect themselves. Don't leave with at least 20 toys.
- Second board: Be careful - don't leave the room before collecting most of the toys. Use dynamite to break one water toy block surrounded by those blocks. Don't leave the board without at least 40 toys. Also, make sure you have full or almost full Magic Orb before proceeding.
- Third board: Use dynamite to break the one upper water toy block. Don't break those that are below - you need to have "spawning" of the diamonds. The whole board will be filled with water. Then fill the magic orb again, and hit one more water toy block.
- You could already pass in the second board if you collect all toys. However this is completely theoretically, as in practice the firstname.lastname@example.org will never allow the last toy in the first board to be collected, no matter how many moves you make at that last toy.