|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 292||Level 293||Level 294|
- Basically, only third and especially fourth board, can be considered difficult, due to awkward-positioned ninja blocks. The first two boards are easy.
- First and second board: Focus on destroying two ninja blocks on both boards, in order to let the totem column "be full of diamonds" and make it easier for you to destroy the column. Boards are two-colored and it should be easy to bring down the totems afterwards. Use mystery eggs to help you if necessary.
- Third board: We have three rows of ninja blocks. Destroy some of the ninja blocks from the top row - ideally center ninja blocks. Afterwards, use Color Burst to break the second row of ninja blocks and let the diamonds spawn into the totem columns. Match some combos to bring the totems down. There are also those side-mystery eggs to help you (they can be helpful especially if they result in another on-board Color Burst). Don't waste too much time on this board.
- Fourth board: Ninja blocks on this board are really awkward-positioned and it's hard to destroy them. Destroy the first one with a combo nearby. Have a full Magic Orb ready to use afterwards, and break the second ninja block with a Color Burst. Then, it's somewhat luck. Break some mystery eggs, and if you get an on-board Color Burst, you're very likely to pass. In the meantime, constantly try unfreezing the top row-frozen diamonds, in order to break the rest of the ninja blocks, let the diamonds to the totem column and if you've done that, it's easy to bring down the totem with just 2 colors on the board.
- Old version had 35 moves. With four moves less, even two stars is very hard, and passing the level, too.