|Target score||80,000 points|
|Level 293||Level 294||Level 295|
- Target score is high (was 85,000, is now 80,000; to compensate for that you now have four moves more).
- Purple and lava blocks work together to make this level hard to pass.
- First board: Basically, don't worry much about Diggy blocks. Perhaps you need to destroy several of them all the way until the last board, Treasure Room. Your main priority is to get to the last board as fast as possible. Purple and lava blocks can be very irritating here. Look for some big combos that will let the water to the lava blocks and to the exit, too. Focus on getting the water to the exit, and nothing else.
- Second board: This board is tricky (especially as sometimes a bug with "no-cooling lava" occurs). Look for combos that will let you get the water to the lava blocks and cool them down, before they spread too much. Better not use your dynamite, but if "no-cooling" lava bug occurs, you have to.
- Third board: Yeah, it's not easy, but focus on trying to get the water as near to the exit as you can. Then use your dynamite to proceed to Treasure Room.
- Fourth board: Always match the combos with most number of "big" diamonds - so, firstly the bottom red ones, and then, as big diamonds appear, what earns you most points.
- "No-cooling lava" sometimes appear as a bug on this level, mostly seen on the second board: