|Target score||100,000 points|
|Level 295||Level 296||Level 297|
- Target score is very high, especially with just 18 moves available.
- Three-colored boards make it hard.
Not easy to pass...
- First board: Keep away from the stone makers blocks on the left (usually easy to do) and get to the exit on the right as soon as possible. You need the moves on the following boards as they will get you more points. You probably won't fill your Color Burst here unless you take time to do so, but it's better to save your moves. 2,400 points.
- Second board: Clear all the green diamonds first and activate the stone makers blocks and get that out of the way (it will also help fill your Color Burst). Keep an eye on combos for the exit tile and clear it when you can; you may get stuck if you don't. In the meantime, clear your path to the exit. You can use your Color Burst on the yellow gems, and they bring you 2000-points/each, but you can make more points on the third board so use your moves sparingly and better save the Color Burst for the third board. 8,000 points.
- Third board: Diggy blocks will bring you the most points, as well as the row on the very top and bottom of the board. Try to clear as many of them as possible to rack up the points before you exit. However, don't waste too much time and moves. The board after this one is two-colored Treasure Room. 90,000 points in Diggy blocks, 9,000 in striped ground blocks. It was a total of 99,000 points.
- Fourth board: As always, match the combos with most "big" diamonds! You can earn even more than 10,000 points per move! Hopefully you'll have enough moves left to reach 100,000 points mark!
Thanks to KimiKauai for contributing to this strategy!
An earlier version had 200,000 and 300,000 points for two and three stars - impossible to reach.