|Fireflies||8 (Total: 8 - 2/2/1/1/2)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 297||Level 298||Level 299|
- There are a lot of narrow paths and mud blocks.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Somewhat Hard||Hard|
- First board: Destroy the top mud block. Afterwards, do your best to get the water to the firefly and get use of every opportunity to break necessary ground blocks. Despite there being two colors, it's not easy to do so. Plan your moves, and don't match those where no ground blocks are destroyed.
- Second board: Destroy enough amount of mud blocks from both sides (it is enough to break the bottom of the right side, let the water flow on the left!). Keep in mind that the right side has thick mud blocks. Use any opportunity to break ground blocks from the very bottom row, especially those near and on the exit.
- Third board: Break the mud blocks. Match some combos in the very top and very bottom row whenever you can!
- Fourth board: Destroy the thin mud blocks, so that you bring the pink diamonds together. Match six of them, in order to unlock the colorbond lock. Then, as always, top row and bottom row are priority, and exit the only goal. Pink diamond on the exit can be destroyed by Magic Orb's Line Blast.
- Fifth board: Keep in mind that you need to clear most of the top row. Match any combo there. In the meantime, break your way to the fireflies.
All in all, it's not a very hard level, but it can take you a couple of tries to pass it. Good luck!
- The board's empty tiles form the letters M, I, L, O, S (an island in Greece).