|Toys||10 (Total: 20 - 10 left or 10 right)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 298||Level 299||Level 300|
- Left side's difficulty is medium. If you get some luck to break the stones on time and cool down the lava blocks and bee bombs, you are likely to pass the level.
- Right side is insanely hard, due to three colors next to impossible. Choose the left side!
- First board: As mentioned above, for goodness sake, let your goal be left side! Match blue diamonds. As a tip for bee bombs, you can't destroy them, but if a porous block appears in the top center narrow path, destroy it immediately if you can. If you don't, you'll get stuck.
- Second board: Choose either "stone-path":
- The top is the more promising one, because at the bottom no gem stones might fall there due to the spreading lava.
- The bottom is the more important one because that bee bomb will go off earlier (but usually inevitably).
Anyway, just match combos there. Hopefully you'll get the water to the bee bombs before they explode. If you do so, you're likely to pass. Just let the water to the most part of the board before you destroy the water toy block, and collect the toys which don't collect themselves with a Line Blast.
Note: If you just want to have some "fun" failing the level, you can freely choose the right side!
- There is only one Water Toy Block, but it contains ten toys.