|Target score||20,000 points|
- 4 depths is a lot for 15 moves, but it's very easy to progress through the boards, and with each board you get 2 extra moves.
- However, the target score is low.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- There is none! Just make some random matches on the dirt, and you are fine. If you want to get 2 or 3 stars, match some combos on gold-striped blocks, and progress through the depths.
- 1st board: 800 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 2nd board: 4,500 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 3rd board: 10,000 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 4th board: 29,000 points in gold-striped blocks.
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
First board Edit
|4th, 6th||Green gems||100%|
2nd, 3rd, 4th boards Edit
- It's introduced that, the deeper you dig, the more treasure from gold-striped blocks you get.
- In an even earlier time, this level had a completely different design.