|Fireflies||1 (Total: 1)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 29||Level 30||Level 31|
- Thick mud blocks definitely make the level hard.
- Three-colored boards are irritating. Matching needed combos is not easy.
- There are only 17 moves to clear the mud blocks.
- First board: It's a tricky board. Plan your moves carefully:
- Left side: Plan your moves so that you get to the key as soon as you can. Your goal is to destroy the necessary amount of mud blocks.
- Right side: Plan your moves so that you get quickly to the exit. Focus on destroying the necessary ground blocks.
- Second board: Don't waste your moves. Focus on getting to the firefly. Look for any opportunity to match some combo which can help you with that. Good luck!
- This level has been redesigned. There is no more firefly in the first board, but a key instead. The level is slightly harder because you have to dig deeper to get the key.