|Target score||650 points|
|Level 300||Level 301||Level 302|
- There are loads of ninja blocks, and you have very few moves to handle them and bring down the totems.
- Always make matches from top to bottom, so the frozen gem stones will be less in the way.
- First board: Oh yes, you have to destroy most of the ninja blocks. Start from the top. Focus on the totem and bringing it down to its base. If you have any matches available in its column, match them! Plan your moves, and try to get out of the board as soon as possible. Save your Color Burst for the second board.
- Second board: Here, focus on the totem columns. Look at them, ignoring the ninja blocks on the top of them, under the totems. Remember - ninja blocks, once activated, leave a hollow tile. You need just to destroy the ground blocks from the totem columns. Do most of the work with regular matches, and use your Color Burst if necessary.
- Third board: Go from left to right. Match regular combos. Match combos in the bottom part to make the frozen diamonds fall, so that you can continue through the blocks to the ninja blocks in the totem column. You should be able to get another Color Burst - feel free to use it to help you in bringing down of the final totem.
Good luck with this hard level!