|Target score||125,000 points|
- Target score is high and there are a lot of mud bombs, but as all boards are two-colored, it should not be hard to pass this level.
- Get through the boards 1-6 as fast as possible! Match big combos, and always aim for the exit. Color Bursts are there just to help you.
- It's usually impossible to destroy the mud bombs on time, so make exit your only goal and focus on it.
- Get to the Treasure Room with at least 8 moves (+2 moves when you enter it = 10). If you plan your moves carefully and use Color Bursts, you should be able to reach the target score in this two-colored Treasure Room, as you can earn more than 10,000 points per move there.
- This is the first level with a one-move (in the third board). There are a lot of mud bombs in a board in Level 957 and a one-move in Level 1009.