|Target score||185,000 points|
|Level 304||Level 305||Level 306|
- Target score is very high.
- There are only 23 moves available.
- First board: The first thing to do is following - bring the blue rockets together (or basically the ones which are most present in the rocket column). You do this by using other-colors Color Bursts from the Color Burst column. When you bring them together, activate them, to hit really many Diggy blocks. You can have more or less luck with this, but after you've done it, just focus on unlocking the colorbond lock and proceeding to the next board. Some extra points from Diggy blocks wouldn't be a surplus.
- Second board: Hit as many Diggy blocks as you can, using the rockets from the center. Don't waste too many moves on the board, but also you should have a lot of points (ideally more than 130,000) before proceeding. This is relative though, and if you proceed with more moves, you might win. By the way, rockets and Color Bursts can help a lot with narrow paths here.
- Third board: Preserve a line blast and use it at the fourth or sixth column; this will cause one of the Diggy block removed. When the removed space is filled with a diamond, clear it with color bursts. Continue doing this and the bottom parts will eventually open up, along with a lot of points gained from the Diggy blocks.
- Fourth board: This is the Treasure Room, but it's very hard to get to it, and you actually don't get many points there, as it is three-colored.