|Fireflies||5 (Total: 5 - 2/3)|
|Target score||500 points|
- Mud ninja blocks must be handled very well in order to pass the level.
- But everyone should get three stars here.
- First board: First, break the blocks to the fire flies. Then destroy the mud ninja block. Afterwards, break through the Mud blocks. You need to get lucky a bit here, but with two colors on the board, it shouldn't be too hard. Make sure you don't let the water to the exit before you break you way to the fireflies, too.
- Second board: By the time you get here, you'll have a full or almost full Magic Orb meter. Charge it up fully without triggering any mud ninja blocks. Then use your Line Blast wisely - i.e. center column and one of the rows above the mud ninja blocks! Thus you get the water to one firefly immediately. Now make combos near the other fireflies. Keep in mind - if you get the water to the firefly and trigger a mud ninja block on the same move, even if new mud blocks block the flow of water, by the time that happens (despite the fact it's the same move) your firefly will have already been awoken.
- Mud Ninja Block ( ) is introduced