|Toys||140 (Total: 170)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 313||Level 314||Level 315|
Level 314 is the fourth level in Squeaking Squid. To pass this level, you must collect 140 toys and score at least 100 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- The number of toys to collect is too high, or the number of moves too low.
- Already the first board is so stupidly designed that very often there will be no more matches at or below the toys, so the level is lost.
- First board: Match the combos which hit most of the water toy blocks. Don't break the stone and let the water to the lock before you've collected ideally all of the toys on the board! But don't waste your moves on the last water toy, there are still plenty to come, and you just need to collect ten here...
- Second board: As soon as your Magic Orb charges up fully, use the dynamite on the three water toy blocks which are least-hit. Destroy the rest of the water toy blocks as soon as you can, by matching big combos, that hit at least two, better more water toys at once. Be careful - don't release all the locks before you've collected at least 70 toys!
- Third board: As soon as you charge up Magic Orb again, use the dynamite on water toy blocks! In the meantime, match big combos that hit a lot of water toy blocks. Hopefully you'll get another dynamite, and pass the level relatively easy.
- Target score has been lowered from 500 (which were impossible to reach except with a spare move) to 100 points.
- This is the same level with the most toys, Level 239, with 150 toys, since it is nerfed.
- Almost a level without ground blocks, while the first board had ground blocks.