|Toys||140 (Total: 170 - 40/60/70)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 313||Level 314||Level 315|
- The number of toys to collect is too high, or the number of moves too low.
- Already the first board is so hard that very often there will be no more matches at or below the toys, so the level is lost.
- First board: Match the combos which hit most of the water toy blocks. Don't break the stone and let the water to the lock before you've collected ideally all of the toys on the board! But don't waste your moves on the last water toy, there are still plenty to come, and you just need to collect ten here...
- Second board: As soon as your Magic Orb charges up fully, use the dynamite on the three water toy blocks which are least-hit. Destroy the rest of the water toy blocks as soon as you can, by matching big combos, that hit at least two, better more water toys at once. Be careful - don't release all the locks before you've collected at least 70 toys!
- Third board: As soon as you charge up Magic Orb again, use the dynamite on water toy blocks! In the meantime, match big combos that hit a lot of water toy blocks. Hopefully you'll get another dynamite, and pass the level relatively easy.
- Target score has been lowered from 500 (which were impossible to reach except with a spare move) to 100 points.
- A level almost without ground blocks, the few ones being on the first board.