|Totems||7 - 2/2/3|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 317||Level 318||Level 319|
- Mud ninja blocks are difficult to avoid and to handle, especially on the third board.
- You will need a line blast from Magic Orb in every board - which of course is impossible!
- Try to avoid the mud ninjas whenever you can. However, this is usually not possible, so try to handle them properly.
- Always break some ground blocks from totem columns before triggering any mud ninjas (if possible).
- The third board is very hard due to positioning of mud ninjas and totems. You have to bring down at least 2 totems with regular matches, without using your Line Blast. You need to plan moves carefully for that, pray for good matches and that's pretty much it.
- A previous version required 1,000 points in 30 moves. Due to the fact that it is not possible to make 1,000 points by breaking ground blocks, this required to have a spare move left.