|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 320||Level 321||Level 322|
Level 321 is the eleventh level in Squeaking Squid and the 71st totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level you must bring down 4 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 25 moves or fewer.
- Stone maker blocks and three-colored boards can hinder your progress. Depth 1 now uses three colors as well, instead of two, which makes the level insanely hard. To many moves are wasted, no chance to make it without the Line Blaster from the Magic Orb, so no chance to exit the second board ever, except if the first board has a very lucky color setup, which almost never ever happens at all.
- First board: The board is three-colored, therefore increasing the difficulty of bringing down the totems near to total impossibility. Mind the bottom most parts first, and see if the board is possible to solve without charging up a line blast. For most tries, a line blast is necessary, and then the next board is impossible to solve. If a line blast can be saved to be used at the second board, the chance of succeeding would be increased by a lot.
- Second board: This board is the most trickiest one. Use your Line Blast on the second top of the totem column, so that it makes a horizontal way for the water, and brings down the totem. Your goal - to get the water to the exit, and to do that, use regular matches. Some luck is needed. Plan your moves and use them wisely!
- Alternative: If you still need to charge your Magic Orb, clear the path to the exit as much as possible, and place the line blast so that it clears the totem path and the remaining blocks to the exit.
- Third board: Ignore the water. Depending on the remaining number of moves, if it is tight, see if the board is lucky enough to clear the path for totems to drop down (at least a few squares) without triggering the stone maker blocks. Otherwise, feel free to trigger the stone maker blocks - moreover, do it as soon as possible. Then, just clear up the totem column and that's it.
- This level used to have a two-colored board in the past in Depth 1, making the level significantly easier in earlier times.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (1356-1400)|
|Episode 76|| Level 1356 • Level 1357 • Level 1358 • Level 1359 • Level 1360 • Level 1361 • |
Level 1362 • Level 1363 • Level 1364 • Level 1365 • Level 1366 • Level 1367 •
Level 1368 • Level 1369 • Level 1370
|Episode 77|| Level 1371 • Level 1372 • Level 1373 • Level 1374 • Level 1375 • Level 1376 • |
Level 1377 • Level 1378 • Level 1379 • Level 1380 • Level 1381 • Level 1382 •
Level 1383 • Level 1384 • Level 1385
|Episode 78|| Level 1386 • Level 1387 • Level 1388 • Level 1389 • Level 1390 • Level 1391 • |
Level 1392 • Level 1393 • Level 1394 • Level 1395 • Level 1396 • Level 1397 •
Level 1398 • Level 1399 • Level 1400