|Toys||23 (Total: 24 - 10/14)|
|Target score||100 points|
- Toys are hard to reach on the second board, they're all isolated from the main board.
- You may miss only a single toy in order to pass the level.
- Due to the fact that both boards are two-colored, it's not so hard to collect all the toys in 18 moves.
- 1st board: Bring water to the lower area, then trigger the Ninja Blocks (to prevent water reaching the keys) and make matches at both Water Toy blocks. Thereafter bring water to the keys. Don't use the Magic Orb.
- 2nd board: Use the Magic Orb on the color that covers more single toy blocks. The ones in the corner you should be able to release then yourself. Anyway, refill the Magic Orb as fast as possible with the largest matches and use it on the color that will collect the remaining toys.
- The level used to require 24 toys, which means none of the toys can be missed at all. The later adjusted 23 toys requirement has made the level slightly easier, although it does not help out much for most of the attempts.
- Now the level has 18 instead of originally 15 moves, which makes it much easier to pass. Also the minimum score was lowered from 1,000 to 100 points which makes no sense at all.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (1381-1595)|
|Episode 91|| Level 1581 • Level 1582 • Level 1583 • Level 1584 • Level 1585 • Level 1586 • |
Level 1587 • Level 1588 • Level 1589 • Level 1590 • Level 1591 • Level 1592 •
Level 1593 • Level 1594 • Level 1595