|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 323||Level 324||Level 325|
Level 324 is the fourteenth level in Squeaking Squid and the 72nd totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level you must must bring down 5 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 20 moves or fewer.
- There are a lot of thick mud blocks.
- The second board is a stupid design: If there is no match on the top, there never will be one, regardless of what you clear below.
- First board: Firstly, destroy the stone maker blocks. Secondly, destroy the thick mud blocks, especially the ones near the totem columns and the ones near the center column. Bring down the totems by matching big combos, and proceed as soon as you can. Save the Line Blast for the next board.
- Second board: You need some luck here. Clear you way to the exit first. Do it in a move or two - if you get stuck, better try again. Then use your Line Blast on the very bottom of the left totem column.
- Third board: Destroy one or two stone maker blocks. Then pray for some matches at the bottom - just destroy the mud blocks. Easier said than done, even with just two colors, but we wish you good luck!
- Old version had 18 moves.