|Fireflies||5 (Total: 5 - 1/2/2)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 325||Level 326||Level 327|
Level 326 is the sixteenth level in Squeaking Squid and the 94th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level you must wake up 5 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 35 moves or fewer.
- Be careful on all boards, as there are both mud ninjas and frozen ninjas surrounding all five fireflies. Two colors in a large group can cause you to fail the level immediately in the first two boards. This goes for the next board, as there are two; one on the top and the other to the exit to the third board. In the third board, there are 2 fireflies on the bottom left and bottom right corners.
- Mystery eggs have useful outcomes in the level, such as orbs power, color bursts, and even dual line blasts.
- Save a magic orb for the begin of the second and third board each. Then the Mystery eggs should help you to proceed.
- This level can glitch, a gem can get in a porous block created by a porous ninja block. This includes frozen blocks created by ninja blocks. You can get through this glitch by breaking that thin porous block with a group of diamonds.
- The number of moves was raised from 30 to 35.