|Target score||85,000 points|
|Depths||4 (Treasure room: 4)|
|Level 326||Level 327||Level 328|
- The target score is pretty high. In order to go to the next boards, you must collect the required number of blue diamonds as all the colorbond locks are blue, which can be difficult.
- On the first board, attempt to bring the blue gems together and carefully count if 15 blue gems can be dissolved safely. While doing so, hit as many Diggy Blocks (27,000 points) as you can, and charge up the Magic Orb. Then, proceed to the next board.
- Then, one the second board, examine if it is possible to lead three blue gems out of the purple blocks on each side and clear them with a color burst. This can be done by either a match next to the coin block on the top part (the purple section) or, if no matches are available, manipulate at the middle part (the green section) to hopefully free up the upper part and clear the coin block. If none of the options are possible, the possibilities of passing is nearly none. If possible, clear all the Diggy blocks on this board (18,000 points), but the first priority is to ensure the next board can be reached safely by clearing the 6 blue gems first.
- On the third board, match the bottom parts and carefully plan a way to bring 10 gems down. If the gems are aligned nicely together, then you're in luck! This can save a color burst to be used in the Treasure Room later. Make a path to lead the water down while destroying some Diggy blocks (36,000 points).
- There should be some moves left to score at least 85,000 points by the time the Treasure Room is reached.
- This level originally had 23 moves, along with a slightly higher 90,000 target score, making it even harder.