|Fireflies||17 (Total: 17 - 1/1/1/4/9/1)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 328||Level 329||Level 330|
Level 329 is the nineteenth level in Squeaking Squid and the 95th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 17 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 21 moves or fewer.
- There are a lot of fireflies to be awoken.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Easy|
- First board: Match big combos, in the bottom part. Be careful - don't let the water to the exit before you use your dynamite to wake up the firefly. - This is almost impossible, because you will run out of the color that is not on the exit tile sooner than the magic orb is charged.
- Second board: You need some luck here. Ideally, you'll be able to wake up the firefly and get to the exit in three moves. If you can't do it, get to the firefly, destroy some bee bombs with a big match and get to the exit as soon as possible. - Again, this is nearly impossible, because always a bee bomb will explode such that the entry tile is a mud block and this cannot be removed anymore, except with a dynamite, but you will absolutely need this in the next board.
- Third board: Use the dynamite centered on the firefly, then get to the exit. - Only if you have not used it on the previous board, otherwise you will waste so many moves to recharge that it makes no sense to progress anymore.
- Fourth board: It's the trickiest board on the level. The thing is - don't be afraid to use dynamite as soon as you charge it up. It can help a lot, and without it, you need a lot of luck to get to the fireflies and to the exit before the mud bombs conquer the board. - But whatever you do, you will not be able to leave the board before the mud bombs start to explode, and that dynamite becomes useless because mud blocks will be just everywhere.
- Fifth board: Same as the first board - be careful with the water and the exit. Use your dynamite first to wake up the fireflies. - Same es the first board, impossible, even more so because you will hardly have any moves left.
- Sixth board: Pretty easy - dynamite on the steel blocks, and the firefly is pretty much already there - but you will hardly ever make it so far at all, maybe once in a thousand games.
- A previous version had only 20 moves.