|Episode||Trick or Treat|
|Target score||100,000 points|
|Level 333||Level 334||Level 335|
- Ice maker blocks can be not so easy to deal with, as red diamonds are tricky to match. However, it's not that hard.
- First board: Start from the bottom side. Don't trigger the ice maker block before you've matched six red diamonds. Then trigger it from the bottom side, and match some combos at the top afterwards to let the water through and proceed to the next board.
- Second board: Try to bring some red diamonds together, and not trigger the ice maker blocks immediately. Match some reds first. Then, don't care about it! Just match as biggest combos as you can, and refill your Magic Orb fast. Don't leave the board before you've destroyed all the diggy blocks.
- Third board: Magic Orb is very helpful here! Match big combos. You should not focus on getting to the last board - it's a three-colored Treasure Room, which is pointless with all the diggy blocks on this board (and they're totally enough for you to reach the target score!). Just match big combos and use Color Bursts. You're likely to pass.
- The star rating differs between web and mobile versions.
- On the web version it is 200,000 points for two and 300,000 for three stars - You would need 50 moves left for the second star, 100 left for the third - impossible.
- The limits on the mobile version - 100,000 / 105,000 / 110,000 points - seem reasonable.