|Episode||Trick or Treat|
|Target score||170,000 points|
|Level 335||Level 336||Level 337|
- Target score is pretty high. Level might trick you to waste your moves on unnecessary things, in order to fail it.
- And even if you don't fall for that, it can take endless moves to reach the keys on the second and third board, remove the entry tile on the third board, or the top Diggy blocks on the fourth, and so on.
- Finally, even a two colored Treasure room can be a problem, with the big gem stones being badly separated.
- All in all, again a level that depends a lot on having five favorable boards in a row.
- First, second, third, fourth board: Literally RUN through first four boards. Diggy blocks are not the main thing - the main focus should be proceeding to the next boards. Sure, it's really good to earn some points with Diggy blocks, but don't waste ANY moves on it. Plan your moves and RUN! Save your Dynamite for the fifth board.
- Fifth board: Immediately when you get on the fifth board, use your dynamite on the diggy square. It gives 63,000 points in a single move. Afterwards, look for some up-down rockets in the very left and right columns. They can help a lot to proceed as fast as possible, and that's your main goal.
- Sixth board: Two-colored Treasure Room. Better than any isolated Diggy blocks on the first two boards. Each move around 10,000 points, at least. You're likely to pass if you get here with 10+ moves.