|Episode||Trick or Treat|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 337||Level 338||Level 339|
- Mud bombs cannot be destroyed, except if you can save a dynamite from the magic orb, and due to that fact, they can make the level very hard. But they convert stone blocks to mud blocks which are easy to destroy (if you still can make matches next to them - often you cannot)...
- And gem stones will very often fall in a pattern that no combinations can be made anymore under the totem, so you run out of moves before you can charge the magic orb, because of three colors there will hardly ever be any large combinations to make.
- A level that calls for boosters (use faster charge of the magic orb)!
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Intense||Nearly Impossible|
- There's not much you can do - it's all up to mud bombs, and therefore your luck. There are only two things you can do:
- Focus on the totem columns (keep in mind that mud blocks are even easier to destroy than broken stones or stones).
- Save your dynamite for the third board.
The one star limit was reduced from 2,500 to 100 points.