|Episode||Trick or Treat|
|Target score||2,500 points|
|Level 337||Level 338||Level 339|
Level 338 is the eighth level in Trick or Treat. To pass this level, you must bring down 4 totems and score at least 2,500 points in 20 moves or fewer.
- Bee bombs cannot be destroyed, except if you can save a dynamite from the magic orb, and due to that fact, they can make the level very hard. But they convert stone blocks to porous blocks which are easy to destroy (if you still can make matches next to them - often you cannot)...
- And gem stones will very often fall in a pattern that no combinations can be made anymore under the totem, so you run out of moves before you can charge the magic orb, because of three colors there will hardly ever be any large combinations to make.
- A level that calls for boosters (use faster charge of the magic orb)!
- There's not much you can do - it's all up to bee bombs, and therefore your luck. There are only two things you can do:
- Focus on the totem columns (keep in mind that porous blocks are even easier to destroy than broken stones or stones).
- Save your dynamite for the third board.