|Episode||Trick or Treat|
|Target score||50,000 points|
|Level 339||Level 340||Level 341|
- Target score is very high, concerning that there are even 10 boards to get through, with just one Diggy block on each of the first nine boards.
- All boards are FOUR-COLORED, which makes it insanely hard, despite there being given Color Bursts. Even though the Treasure Room is only three-colored, and it still can earn you very little points, in comparison to two-colored Treasure Rooms.
- There are just 23 moves, but nine more rooms add 18 more moves, so there is an average of four moves per board, which should be sufficient in most games to reach the Treasure room.
- Plan your moves! Always try to get through a board as soon as possible. However, don't ignore the Diggy blocks. Use the Color Bursts in a clever order; usually you need to trigger each color once to exit a board.
- Use Line Blast when needed, but wisely (on the fourth board it can be pretty helpful, and in the Treasure room to hit several unconnected large gem stones at once.).
- Keep in mind that you need some luck to pass this level.
We wish huge luck!
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (1356-1370)|
|Episode 76|| Level 1356 • Level 1357 • Level 1358 • Level 1359 • Level 1360 • Level 1361 • |
Level 1362 • Level 1363 • Level 1364 • Level 1365 • Level 1366 • Level 1367 •
Level 1368 • Level 1369 • Level 1370