|Episode||Trick or Treat|
|Target score||500 points|
- Again a super-dumb level, as luck in the only factor that counts, nothing else. If you happen to get rockets at the right time and the right place, fine, but it also can happen (esp. in the second board), that rockets will not come until your move count is too low to progress anymore.
- It can be tricky to bring down the totems, but rockets ought to help a lot.
- Focus on clearing the rows that are not cleared, by using rockets that spawn from the top.
- Don't worry about ice maker blocks, they're not a threat.
- Use Color Burst freely when you charge it up.