|Episode||Trick or Treat|
|Target score||100,000 points|
|Level 342||Level 343||Level 344|
- Target score is pretty high.
- Don't go fast through the boards. Collect as many points on each one as possible! Break gold-striped mud blocks - they're all worth 2,000 points each! But it is a catch-22, if you spend too many moves on that, you will run out of moves before you score enough points.
- Be very careful on the third board, it is very easy to exit before you want it! Break only the two mud blocks on the top, then dig your way down through the gold-striped blocks. Never use the rocket in the center column!
- Ignore the Diggy blocks on the fourth board. Just get out as fast as possible.
- Clear you way through some ground blocks before activating ice maker block. Keep in mind that ice maker blocks make frozen blocks, which are hollow for water.
- The three-colored Treasure Room is worth only a low score per move, so don't expect too much here.
An earlier version required 105,000 points.