|Episode||Trick or Treat|
|Target score||500 points|
Level 344 is the fourteenth level in Trick or Treat and the 76th totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 16 totems and score at least 500 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- There are a lot of totems to be brought down to their bases.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Medium||Nearly Impossible|
- Plan your moves. This is essential!
- Focus on the totem columns. They're small, so focus on destroying the necessary diamonds in there!
- Don't worry about ice maker blocks that much, they're not such a threat, as they're hollow.
- The last board is pretty easy, despite the fact that it looks hard - you just need to activate all of the ice maker blocks to bring down the last totem.
- But there is a fault on the board: when you clear the last blocks with the last move, the totem will not come down! Instead it tells you that you still need one down.