|Episode||Trick or Treat|
|Toys||42 (Total: 45 - 15/15/10/5)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 344||Level 345||Level 346|
- It's quite hard to get all the toys, due to there being those ice maker blocks.
- In the second board, getting through the small path to the key can be a very big problem.
- In the first and third board, if you break the last water toy and the toys land in the isolated areas, or on unbroken blocks, they are lost. If more than three toys are lost this way, the level is lost, too - but it's all Kings fault!
- Destroy ice maker blocks as soon as possible, so that you can unfreeze the frozen blocks then and have the free way.
- Don't break the way for the water to the next boards before you collect as many toys as you can, on the current board!
- Plan your moves!
- Use Color Burst to help you whenever you need it.
- At the last board, spend a Dynamite-Booster and place it on the toy as your first move. Then collect the toys, and get a high score :-)