|Episode||Trick or Treat|
|Target score||455,000 points|
- Target score is very, very high, just like on final levels in some of the previous episodes. Despite this fact, it's not that hard.
- If possible, take the right side; the lava in room 3B will prevent going down to the treasure room 4B.
Save a line Blaster for the second depth, and one for the center room on depth 3 to exit downwards.
- Don't go to the next depth before destroying as many Diggy Blocks as possible in one move, and proceeding to the last board on the current depth. But never waste moves on a single Diggy Block, or two. This is truly essential!
- After turning at depth 3, look for the room with a lot of mud bombs and lava blocks on the top. On that room, plan to reach the bottom exit by destroying the Diggy Blocks within four moves - before the Bee Bombs explode. If they explode, it is an instant game over due to the sheer amount of them.
- After doing that, you will reach the center treasure room, which is two-colored, different than the three-colored treasure room at the sides. Here you can make more points per move than by hitting some Diggy Blocks.
Type A Rooms: 1Y, 1X, 1L, invested with frozen ninjas.
Type B Rooms: 1R, 1A, 1B, invested with angry ices.
Type C Rooms: 3Y, 3X, 3L, invested with mud bombs.
Type D Rooms: 3R, 3A, 3B, invested with lava blocks.
Room 1: Starting Room.
Room 2: Transitional Room. 2Y is filled with frozen ninjas, while 2B is filled with angry ices.
Room 3: Mixture of Type C and Type D.
3-Colored Treasure Room: 4Y, 4B.
2-Colored Treasure Room: 4.
- Marked as an hard level.
- A previous version had 35 moves.