|Level 352||Level 353||Level 354|
Level 353 is the third level in Karma Chameleon. To pass this level, you must score at least 1,000 points and bring down 7 totems in 19 moves or fewer.
- This level is nearly impossible: Usually, you will run out of moves in the third board.
- Together with the two extra moves per board you have 25 moves.
- A perfect first board needs 5 moves. On average, you will need 10.
- A perfect second board needs 4 moves. On average, you will need 8.
- A perfect third board needs 4 moves. On average, you will need 8 - uups!
- A perfect fourth board needs 3 moves.
|Difficulty||A Must||Very Hard||Insane|
- Go for the stone maker blocks first - don't try to dig through the porous blocks. You'll also need plenty of luck to have the gems fall into place to quickly drop the totems and clear the stone.
- In the fourth board (if you ever reach that) the left and right stone maker blocks will not help, you must have a match at the top or bottom one - this will hardly ever happen. Even if it happens, chances are high that you will have no match on the stones next to the totem. So you better spend a Dynamite booster here immediately after you enter the board.
One more move - helps nothing.