|Fireflies||7 (Total: 7)|
|Level 369||Level 370||Level 371|
Level 370 is the twentieth and last level in Karma Chameleon. To pass this level, you must score at least 100 points and release 7 fireflies in 16 moves or fewer.
This level is very hard.
- If you activate a chameleon, and it eats your fireflies, do not think they are safe. If more than one chameleon is active, releasing the fireflies from the first chameleon will get them eaten by the next!
- Therefore, on the first board, keep as few chameleons active as possible, preferably done without waking any of them up. Do not wake up more than two of them, or else it will be disastrously difficult to get rid of them. Afterwards, analyze the best path to go to the next board with as few moves as possible.
- On the second board, it is entirely luck if the firefly can be rescued safely. There are three options:
- Direct a straight path without disturbing the chameleons. This is very luck-dependent, and should only be used when there are not a lot of large combo gems (otherwise the chameleons will be inevitably awakened). Avoid removing the dirt next to the chameleons, and use the bottom parts to manipulate the gems on the board.
- If there are enough moves (more than 8 when entering) and there are a lot of large combo gems, immediately bring the water down and activate all chameleons. Then, attempt to remove them from the board by matching a lot of large gem combos. Use the magic orb color burst to help you.
- Simply use some of the bonus power-ups that you've acquired working for so long on this level. The best combination is a dynamite positioned directly at the firefly square, with one line blast across the central column. If done correctly, the firefly will be rescued without waking up the chameleons.
- The target score used to be 1,000, and it originally had 13 moves. Due to this, it was nearly impossible to pass, while having the possibility of failing due to not enough score, despite all fireflies are woken up.