|Episode||Sweet Crazy Craving|
|Level 373||Level 374||Level 375|
Level 374 is the fourth level in Sweet Crazy Craving. To pass this level, you must score at least 1,000 points and bring down 17 totems in 29 moves or fewer.
- This level is hard. Again, luck is the main factor if you can exit all boards quickly enough to have moves left for the last...
- 1st board: Water the bee bomb first. Then make matches under the totem.
- 2nd board: Both bee bomb usually cannot be watered most times, sometimes not even one. So clear under the totems first. Use the missile from the Magic Orb to get to the exit on the top right.
- 3rd board: With some luck you can water both bee bombs first. If you didn't need the missile yet, use it now to water both bee bombs at once. Sometimes it can take forever (i.e. more than all your remaining moves) to lower the totems, this is the hardest board of all.
- 4th board: Not better than the third level, It is essential to water the bee bombs, which often is not possible, so despite all your efforts you will fail here.