|Episode||Sweet Crazy Craving|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 384||Level 385||Level 386|
Level 385 is the fifteenth level in Sweet Crazy Craving and the 86th totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 5 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 18 moves or fewer.
With the first board now having three colors, it is almost impossible to water the mud bombs in time.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Hard|
[[Category:Levels that are very hard
intense to get 2 stars]] [[Category:Levels that are intense
impossible to get 3 stars]]
- 1st board: Decide for one side, then clear the stone block, and try to water the bee bombs. Often it is not possible to water one or even both, but with some luck the totem will come down anyway, so you just need to bring water to the exit.
- 2nd board: Again, focus on one side to bring the water to the bee bomb in time, then use the color burst to clear porous blocks under the totem on the other side.
- 3rd board: Bringing water to the bee bomb looks quite unrealistic, so it is most important to have possible matches at the totem after the bee bomb explodes.
- Short cut: Hit the bee bomb with a shovel!
- In past versions the number of moves was higher (30 or 20) than the current 18 and the first board had only two colors.
- The versions for mobile devices and the web version have different star limits with the figures for the web version being completely unreasonable.