|Fireflies||4 (Total: 4 - 1/1/2)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 398||Level 399||Level 400|
This level is medium hard.
- 1st board: Water the bee bombs within three moves, and make your way to the exit quickly.
- 2nd board: Let the Ninja blocks explode, clear the mud blocks, exit. Don't go over the top path.
- In rare cases where the top path can be opened within 2 or 3 moves, break the top path instead, while allowing the water to flow up and across the higher part of the board (in which case, don't disturb the mud ninjas).
- 3rd board: If you manage to water the bee bomb by making a match next to a Ninja block, no problem: first the firefly gets water, then the Ninja block explodes. No need to clear the rubble afterwards :-)
- For whatever reason the first star level was lowered from easy 1,000 points to ridiculously easy 100 points.
- The number of moves has been reduced from 21 to 17.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (1356-1370)|
|Episode 76|| Level 1356 • Level 1357 • Level 1358 • Level 1359 • Level 1360 • Level 1361 • |
Level 1362 • Level 1363 • Level 1364 • Level 1365 • Level 1366 • Level 1367 •
Level 1368 • Level 1369 • Level 1370