|Level 425||Level 426||Level 427|
Level 426 is the sixteenth level in Winter Wonderland. To pass this level, you must wake up 8 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 29 moves or fewer.
This level is medium. The first four boards are quite easy, but the fifth requires a lot of luck.
- 1st board: Waking the Chameleon seems inevitable, so live with it. Opening the key after the firefly has been released can be simple or very move-taking.
- 2nd board: Use the missile from the magic orb after the fire fly has been released to get to the exit.
- 3rd board: Use given missiles on the top to open the ground blocks, then use four way missiles on the bottom to make the water flow.
- 4th board: Work you way from the left. Waking the Chameleon early is no problem. Use the Missile from the Magic Orb in the bottom row under the third firefly.
- 5th board: It needs some luck to have two missiles in the center row, without breaking the top and bottom row. This is what makes the level hard.
You will score over 2000 points just by removing blocks, so if you finish the level, you will have two stars at least.
Earlier the level had 23, then 27 moves.