|Level 439||Level 440||Level 441|
Level 440 is the tenth level in Alien Adventure. To pass this level, you must score at least 60,000 points in 30 moves or fewer.
30 moves must have been not intense enough, so for all who came here later you now have to see how to do this with 25 moves only...
Not at all, more than 40,000 points are hardly possible. Or you will have to BUY a lot of DYNAMITE to break the Money Blocks in the fourth board, otherwise you will never see the fifth.
- 1st board: Use the Color Bursts as soon as they begin to fall. Exit quickly, here's not much to earn.
- 2nd board: Nothing to earn, just added to waste your already reduced moves.
- 3rd board: Trigger the Diggy Blocks, but that won't you bring more than 40,000 points.
- 4th board. This is hell. Only doable if you save the Dynamite until here. Use it on the right Stone Maker Blocks, otherwise every match you will do on the bottom half will fill everything with stones again.
- 5th board: You will never see... But it isn't worth going there either, a three colored Treasure Room is just worthless.
The layout of the boards looks like the space ships of the retro game,Space Invaders.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (1356-1370)|
|Episode 76|| Level 1356 • Level 1357 • Level 1358 • Level 1359 • Level 1360 • Level 1361 • |
Level 1362 • Level 1363 • Level 1364 • Level 1365 • Level 1366 • Level 1367 •
Level 1368 • Level 1369 • Level 1370