|Depths||3 (Treasure room: 5)|
|Level 443||Level 444||Level 445|
Level 444 is the fourteenth level in Alien Adventure. To pass this level, you must score at least 150,000 points in 30 moves or fewer.
Again, five moves have been removed from the original version; why do they do this in a level that was extremely hard with 30 moves already???
Already the 1st board will need so many of your now few moves that you cannot go far beyond the second board until you run out of moves. So what a strategy for? To fail more glorious? To fail a little bit later in the 3rd board?
- 1st board: Trigger both Stone Maker Blocks immediately. Then clear the blocks. Do not use the Magic Orb.
- 2nd board: Don't waste moves on triggering the Diggy blocks. Clear the way to the exit. Use the Dynamite on the key.
- 3rd board: Make large matches on the bottom, so you can prepare for the exit. Use color bursts when available. Don't use the Magic Orb!
- 4th board: Use the Dynamite on the key. If you have done everything right then you will have scored enough points here.
- 5th board: A treasure room with 2 colors which can only be found with boosters.
Past level had 30 moves.