|Fireflies||3 (Total: 4)|
|Level 460||Level 461||Level 462|
Level 461 is the eleventh level in Geoda Desert. To pass this level, you must wake up 3 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 22 moves or fewer.
This level is intense.
- Generally, there are two ways to make it:
- Either you exit the first board to the right, then get the Fire Fly in the second board, directly leave the third board on the left to the second board down, to get the remaining two fire flies.
- Or you exit the first board down, get two Fire Flies in the second board, leave the third board to the top of the second board right.
- Getting the Fire Fly in the third board seems to be nearly impossible.
- 1st board: Just exit, better down than to the right. The Color Bursts are often just for decoration but unusable.
- 2nd board right: This is horrible. As soon as you have cleared the way to the Fire Fly, the Laval Bee Bombs will explode. There is only one Fire Fly. So you have to exit the third board to the left!
- 2nd board down: This looks horrible but is doable. Water all chameleons quickly, then clear blocks to make them release the two Fire Flies. Beware of the exit tile! Save the Magic Orb for the last board.
- 3rd board: Three of four Lava Bee Bombs are unreachable. Usually it is impossible to make a way to the Fire Fly before they explode. It is just a trap! So exit this board quickly!