|Toys||70 (Total: 90)|
|Level 487||Level 488||Level 489|
Level 488 is the eighteenth level in Electric Boogaloo. To pass this level, you must collect 70 toys and score at least 250 points in 42 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. It all depends that you have enough matches at one water toy block to open the water flow to the Lave Bee Bombs in time. If they explode, you can almost forget the level.
- It is very unlikely next to impossible to get enough matches at the second Water Toy Block in the first two boards, so don't waste moves on that.
- Having 42 instead of 35 move doesn't matter much because you will always fail the last board...
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: This is easy. Only two colors and the Lava Bee counts from six. Just make matches at the upper Water Toy Block, then collect the five toys, and exit.
- 2nd board: This is harder. Three colors and count down from five, so this requires luck to always have matches at the upper Water Toy block and get water to the Lava Bee. Collect toys where possible and exit.
- 3rd board: This is hard, a count down from four only, so it is better to have the Magic Orb saved for this. Collect ten toys when possible and exit.
- 4th board: Count down from five, but it is hard to get the water to flow in time. And when the Lava Bees explode, even with 20 moves left, you will not be able to clear the lava and get all the toys needed.
- This level is placed to Level 105 in a two-color-version.
- The target scores have been reduced for no reason (they were 1,000 - 2,000 - 3,000), as even the 3,000 points were easy to reach.