|Level 492||Level 493||Level 494|
Level 493 is the third level in Peanut Brittle. To pass this level, you must score at least 200,000 points in 28 moves or fewer.
- The first two colored board is easy, but there are too many Diggy Blocks to restrict the board.
- However, it is quite easy because of the presence of two colors on the board is the key for earning many points.
- 1st board: Drop a Missile in the last row and fire it. 26,000 points.
- 2nd board: Make a Match under the Missiles, and if one falls in the column under the Diggy Blocks, fire it. Then clear this area normally. Finally bring water to the exit. 60,000 points.
- 3rd board: Fire at the Diggy Blocks as much as you can. Use the Dynamite on the Blocks that have been hit fewest yet. Don't forget to make matches on top of the Diggy Blocks when available. 177,000 points.
- 4th board: Three colored Treasure Room. Not much points to expect, and you should not need it.
Generously, the level has now six moves more than initially. This makes the level medium hard.