|Level 499||Level 500||Level 501|
Level 500 is the tenth level in Peanut Brittle. To pass this level, you must score at least 32,000 points in 35 moves or fewer.
This level has been changed from 16,000 points to 32,000 points target with the same number of moves. You might have to play for a couple of days until you get a lucky setup as in the video.
|Difficulty||Intense||Very Intense||Super Intense|
- 1st board: Just get out of this quickly, there are no big points at the Money Blocks.
- 2nd board: Even worse than above, so use the Missile from the Magic Orb in the right column and in the row below the Color Bursts to help you out. Or, if not charged, hope for a good shuffling getting the given Color Bursts at matches.
- 3rd board: A lucky combination with a Color Bursts can help a lot to get out quickly. Only moderate points on Money Blocks :-(
- 4th board: Money blocks have only worth in the center column, but this is almost impossible to clear. So use the Missile from the Magic Orb to exit quickly.
- 5th board: A Treasure Room with three colors, but with about ten moves left it is possible to get the remaining points.