|Toys||75 (Total: 85 - 10/30/45)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 507||Level 508||Level 509|
Even with four (was three) more moves the level is more intense, as now 5 more toys are required.
- 1st board: You can get only one Water Toy Block, unless you trigger the Stone Maker Block, but that will cost too many moves to exit.
- 2nd board: Try to avoid triggering the Stone Maker Blocks - but this is quite impossible. Otherwise you can only exit with the Dynamite (or a lot of luck), but you need this in the next board.
- 3rd board: Use the Dynamite immediately on the Water Toy Block. If you haven't any, buy one. You will not be able to make a second match on the Water Toy Blocks at all!
- The target score was reduced from 1,000 to 100. Nevertheless, you normally will exit with zero points.
- For a really good score (up to 30,000 points), spend a Dynamite booster.