|Target score||100 points|
|Level 508||Level 509||Level 510|
Level 509 is the nineteenth level in Peanut Brittle and the 115th totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 8 totems and score at least 100 points in 25 moves or fewer.
- The first board is easy; being two-colored makes it easier to fill the Magic Orb.
- The second board is hard. Mud blocks will hinder your progress if not taken care of in time.
- 1st board: Make a match in the Totem column only if possible directly under the totem. Otherwise trigger as many Mud Ninja Blocks as possible immediately. Then remove the Mud Blocks. Do not use the Magic Orb.
- 2nd board: Use the Missile to bring water to the Mud Bombs. You have to make one or two matches there first. Then bring down the totems.
- The target score was reduced from 1,000 to 100 points. You cannot make two stars.
- An earlier version had mud makers instead of mud bombs in the second board.