|Fireflies||5 (Total: 6 - 2/0/2/1/1)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 549||Level 550||Level 551|
Level 550 is the twentieth and last level in Kryp-Town and the 150th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 5 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 41 moves or fewer.
Also here four moves stolen. And the level was hard before. It is easy to make over 2,000 points but almost impossible to finish the 4th board.
- 1st board: Make sure you have a path cleared to the bottom fire fly before you let the water flow at the center.
- 2nd board: It will take more moves to avoid the Mud Maker Blocks than to clean up after them. Place the Magic Orb in the center, on the Color Burst.
- 3rd board: Similar to the second, but no color burst.
- 4th board: Just forget it without a well loaded magic orb or many moves left. Use the magic Orb on the right part of the steel block. Then hope for a match in the vertical column.
- 5th board: In case you missed a Fire Fly and still have some moves left: Stone Maker Blocks and Mud Maker Blocks will be in your way. But overall, this board is not so hard.
- This is the 150th level.
- Earlier there were Mud Makers which have been replaced by Mud Ninjas.
- On Youtube there are only videos of the version with Mud Makers and one video with the newer version, but using the Atomic Globe (an abandoned feature) as helper (see below). The only video with the Mud Ninja version and no extra booster (except the +2 moves bonus) is part of a longer presentation.