- Level 6 _ depth 1
- Level 6 _ depth 2
- Level 6 _ depth 3
- Level 6 _ depth 4
- Level 6 _ depth 5
Level 6 is the sixth level in Diamond Dale and the second firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga.
To pass this level, you must wake up 4 fireflies and
score at least 1,500 points in 20 moves or fewer.
No difficulty at all.
- Just make sure you make matches that bring the water towards the fireflies. Three stars is also pretty easy, as you should have plenty of moves left, which will give you more than enough points.
- is introduced.
- Color Burst booster (of the specific color) is introduced.
- The 3-star score used to be 25,000. This was later lowered to 15,000.
- First level with broken stones, but a removal of Level 4.
- It was the first firefly level to have three colors, some boards have three colors.