|Fireflies||7 (Total: 7 - 2/1/2/2)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 600||Level 601||Level 602|
Level 601 is the eleventh level in Crashteroid and the 164th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 7 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 27 moves or fewer.
This level is very hard.
- 1st board: Leave the Ice Maker Blocks on top and bottom alone, and only trigger those in the center row to collect the two Fireflies.
- 2nd board: Make matches on the left only, so water will flow to the Firefly but not to the Chameleon. Use the Magic Orb Missile on the bottom left if you need. But better save it for the next board.
- 3rd board: Make matches on the bottom only, so water will flow to the Fireflies but not to the Chameleons. Clear the row above the Fireflies first. If this isn't possible, you need the Magic Orb Missile here.
- 4th board: Water the top Firefly first, then try to clear the small path on the left, if there are matches. Use the Magic Orb therefore if available.
- No need to fear the chameleons. 15 diamonds on a two-color board are easily reached.
- Earlier versions had 23 and 28 moves.