|Level 602||Level 603||Level 604|
Level 603 is the thirteenth level in Crashteroid. To pass this level, you must score at least 155,000 points in 25 moves or fewer.
This level is intense. In the second board sometimes no missiles fall under the coin Blocks, and no matches are possible next to them. Such a stupid design is hard to find, also because the Magic Orb charges so slow that it is not available until the third board - or you nearly run out of moves in the second, so you cannot pass the third.
- 1st-3rd board: Use given Missiles to clear the coin Blocks and to exit.
- 4th board: Just exit quickly here!
- 5th board: Use Color bursts to get many points.
- 6th board: Treasure room with two colours.
- 1st board: 20,000 points.
- 2nd board: 32,000 points, but impossible to get them all.
- 3rd board: 36,000 points, but hard to get them all.
- 4th board: 100,000 points, but hard to get without running out of moves.
- 5th board: 88,000 points, but hard to get many.
- 6th board: Not needed if you collected enough coin Blocks.