|Target score||57,000 points|
|Depths||3 (Treasure room: 3L)|
|Level 606||Level 607||Level 608|
This level is very hard. So many Ice Maker Blocks in the second board will hardly ever let you come to the third. And the Magic Orb will not fill there either...
|Difficulty||Very Hard||Intense||Nearly Impossible|
- 1st board: Just exit quickly. Coin blocks are worthless.
- 2nd board: Get the coin blocks (2,000 points each) if possible and exit - easier said than done with so many Ice Maker blocks. Better clear from bottom to top.
- 3rd board: Try to get some coin blocks in the corners and exit - if you still have moves.
- 4th board: Treasure room with two colors - but usually not enough moves left to score the remaining points.
- The number of moves was increased from 18 to 20.
- An earlier version required only 48.000 points.