|Level 609||Level 610||Level 611|
Level 610 is the twentieth level in Crashteroid. To pass this level, you must score at least 105,000 points in 34 moves or fewer.
This level is easy.
- 1st board: Try to find a way along the side without touching the Ninja Blocks; except the one on the bottom you cannot avoid.
- 2nd board: Get as many Diggy Blocks as possible (24,000 points), and exit. Save the Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: Same as before (35,000 points), but you might need the Magic Orb (better if not).
- 4th board: Another 12,000 points in Diggy Blocks, use the Magic Orb again as matches at the Diggy Blocks are very rare.
- 5th board: Another 9,000 points in Diggy Blocks. Small channels and mud ninjas make it hard to pass.
- 6th board: Treasure room with two colors, good for the remaining points.